1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The use of this Site includes access to Site content, participation in all of 1Love.org's Facebook programs and applications, discussion boards and access to video content and related editorial and interactive material that may be posted from time to time.
2. OWNERSHIP AND USE RESTRICTIONS
The content and materials contained within the Site (including, without limitation, video, audio, photos, text, images, names, likenesses, logos and all copyrights and intellectual property related to the Site, 1love.org, and 1love.org's sponsors, licensees and other affiliates) (the "Content") are either owned by, or licensed to, 1love.org. The Content from the Site may not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, reproduced, distributed, copied, publicly displayed or otherwise used in any manner, except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service, without the express written permission of the Operators. Please feel free to browse the Site. The Site is provided for your private and non-commercial use. You may not distribute, reproduce, republish, display, capture streaming files, download, upload, prepare derivative works based upon, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use any materials of or from the Site for public or commercial purposes on any other Site or otherwise without the express written permission of the Operators. Modification of any materials displayed on the Site in any manner is a violation of the Operators' rights and/or copyright and other proprietary rights.
The word marks and logos of 1love.org are the exclusive property of Hope Road Merchandising and are licensed to One Love Foundation. All other word marks and logos (each, a "Trademark" and, collectively, the "Trademarks") appearing on the Site are Trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site in any manner without the express written permission of its respective owner. Any use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms of Service, is strictly prohibited.
Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Operators. Any use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless expressly permitted by these Terms of Service or by express permission that is granted elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. The Operators neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe upon the rights of third parties neither owned by nor affiliated with the Operators.
The Site is available to individuals aged thirteen (13) years or older. If you are thirteen (13) years or older, but under the age of eighteen (18) years, you should review these Terms of Service with your parent or legal guardian to make sure that you and your parent or legal guardian understand these Terms of Service.
3. REGISTRATION FOR USE OF CERTAIN FEATURES
You may receive a password upon completing the registration process. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password, and are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your password. The Operators are not responsible for any loss or damage arising as a result of your failure to comply with this Section 3.
4. MESSAGE FEATURES
Display of any Message in any Message Feature does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Operators.
Message and Screen Name Review. 1Love.org and its independent, third-party providers (the "Vendors") act as a passive conduit in connection with your use of Message Features. 1Love.org and its Vendors have the right, but not the obligation, to review, edit or delete any Message or Screen Name transmitted by you that they believe may create a liability for them, and also to deny access to any Message Feature. Display of any Message or Screen Name in any Message Feature does not constitute its approval or endorsement by 1love.org or its Vendors.
Messages submitted to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. By submitting a Message to the Site, you acknowledge that any information disclosed by you therein (i) may be used by any third party; (ii) is not confidential and may be read or intercepted by others; (iii) creates no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship between you and the Operators other than as expressly set forth in these Terms of Service; and (iv) is subject to the grant of Rights to the Operators described in Section 5 below.
The following restrictions apply to all links to the Site:
No site may link to the Site without the written permission of the Operators, even if the page/area where the link originates does not promote a product, brand or service.
The Site logo, or any other logo of 1love.org (a "logo" link) may not be used as or to link to the Site without the express written permission of the Operators.
No link to the Site may be "framed" by and authorized site, and the authorized site must be to its home page and not to internal pages within the site.
6. DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES
Your correspondence or business dealings with sponsors, partners or advertisers, or participation in their promotions, including payment and delivery of related goods and/or services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that the Operators shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND DAMAGES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
While the Operators use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, the Operators make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Operators assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. The Operators make no representation that the materials contained in the Site are appropriate or authorized for use in all countries, states, provinces, counties or any other jurisdictions. If you choose to access the Site, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE OPERATORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE OPERATORS DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CORRECTLY SEQUENCED, RELIABLE OR TIMELY, OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE OR FREE OF ERRORS AND/OR VIRUSES. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE OPERATORS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OF THE SITE OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE OPERATORS BE LIABLE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT OR NEGLIGENCE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, UNTIMELINESS, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF ANY CONTENT IN THE SITE, OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT THEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OPERATORS AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR CLAIM RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THIS SITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE, IF ANY.
The Site is subject to transmission limitations of the Internet, including, but not limited to, video and/or audio dropouts, rebuffering or loss of connection.
The Site may contain links and pointers to other World Wide Web sites, resources, and advertisers. Links to and from the Site to other sites, maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by the Operators or any affiliate of any third party site or content. The Operators are not responsible for the availability of these third party resources, or their contents. The Operators have not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Site and are not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of the Operators. By clicking on any such link, you acknowledge that the Site has no control over, and makes no representations of any kind with respect to, such other sites or any content contained within such other sites, and you hereby revoke any claim against the Operators with respect to such other sites. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or Webmaster.
The Operators may give notice to users of the Site by means of a general notice on the Site, electronic mail to a user's e-mail address if on record, text message to a user's mobile telephone if on record, or by written communication sent by first class mail to a user's address if on record. If you have questions or concerns about these Terms of Service, you can contact us at: 1love.org Privacy Administrator, 27777 Franklin Road, Suite 200, Southfield, MI 48034. Fax: (248) 864-0161; or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
1love.org respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information in writing:
a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
a description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
information so that we can contact you, such as address, telephone number and e-mail address.
a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
1love.org's copyright agent can be reached by mail at 27777 Franklin Road, Suite 200, Southfield, MI 48034; by facsimile at (248) 864-0161; or by an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold One Love Foundation and its members, operators, directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents, licensors, affiliates and representatives harmless from all demands, claims, liabilities, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs) arising out of or relating to: (i) your use of the Site, including, without limitation, use of any Message Feature; and (ii) any breach or alleged breach of these Terms of Service; (iii) your connection to the Site; and (iv) your violation of any rights of another.
11. TERMINATION OF SERVICE
The Operators may, in their sole discretion, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time with or without notice, including the availability of any Site feature, database, or content. The Operators may also cancel your registration password, or impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts of the Site, or the entire Site, with or without notice, and without liability, at any time, in the Operators' exclusive discretion, without prejudice to any legal or equitable remedies available to the Operators, for any reason or purpose, including, but not limited to, conduct that the Operators believe violates these Terms of Service or other policies or guidelines posted on the Site or conduct which the Operators believe is harmful to other customers, to the Operators' respective businesses, or to other information providers. Upon any termination of these Terms of Service, you shall immediately discontinue your use of the Site and destroy all materials obtained from it.
12. CHOICE OF LAW
These Terms of Service shall be construed and controlled by the laws of the State of Michigan, United States of America. Further, any disputes relating to these Terms of Service or anything contained on the Site will be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, United States of America, without regard to its principles of conflicts of laws. Any claim relating to these Terms of Service or the Site shall be exclusively prosecuted in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction located within the State of Michigan, United States of America, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such court solely for such purposes and you further waive any argument that any such court does not have jurisdiction over such dispute or that venue in any such court is not appropriate or convenient. The Operators will be entitled to recover their court costs and reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses incurred in successfully proving any breach of any term of these Terms of Service.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous written or oral agreements, proposals or communications with respect to the subject matter herein between you and the Operators. The Operators in their sole discretion may amend these Terms of Service, and your use of the Site after such amendment is posted on the Site will constitute acceptance of it by you. The section headings in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and must not be given any legal import. If any provision of these Terms of Service is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, void, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. The Operators' failure to exercise or enforce any rights or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that there are no third party beneficiaries to these Terms of Service. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site or these Terms of Service must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
By using the Site, you signify your agreement to these Terms of Service in their entirety and to contract electronically. If you do not agree with the terms included herein, you must not use the Site.
LAST UPDATED: August 26, 2011
1Love.org Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
2. Unless stated otherwise, the winner(s) will be selected from all qualifying entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
3. The winner(s) will be selected by a panel of judges based on the objective criteria set forth in the promotional material.
4. Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
5. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
6. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
7. The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
8. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
9. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro, or the use of automated devices will be void.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The prizes are as stated, not transferable to another individual, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
12. The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes. All applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
13. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
14. 1Love.org reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
15. In the event of a prize being unavailable, 1Love.org reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name and photograph and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests by 1Love.org relating to any post-winning publicity.
17. The promotion only lasts as long as is indicated in the original promotional post. If there is no indication of the length of the contest in the original promotional post, then the contest lasts exactly seven (7) days, starting from the exact time of the original promotional post in Eastern Standard Time.
18. Announcement of the winner(s) and confirmation of the prize will be made in writing either by standard mail or electronic mail/message within forty-eight (48) hours after the end of the contest. 1Love.org will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or is (are) unable to comply with these terms and conditions, 1Love.org reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant(s) drawn all qualifying entries.
19. A list of winners will be available by writing at 1Love.org's address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the last name and state of the winners will be disclosed.
20. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
21. No employees (and their families) of 1Love.org, its agents, suppliers, and any other companies associated with the contest may win the competition.
22. The entrant(s) must be a legal resident of the United States and be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
23. Entrant(s) must give a valid first and last name, email address, and mailing address in order to redeem the prize or to enter a giveaway drawing. Use of a false name or addresses will result in disqualification. The winner(s) must send this information via email to 1Love.org within forty-eight (48) hours of award notification.
24. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
25. As a participant in one of 1Love.org's Facebook.com contests, entrant(s) release and waive Facebook from any and all legal liability.
26. 1Love.org's promotions that occcur on Facebook.com are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
27. As a participant or winner of a Facebook.com contest, entrant(s) will provide information to 1Love.org, not Facebook.
28. Related to promotions that occur on Facebook.com, 1Love.org cannot require participants to comment, like, or use any other Facebook feature to participate in the contest, per Facebook policy. 1Love.org recommends, however, that entrants use these features as give entrants the opportunity to engage with other users and 1Love.org Facebook wall content. If an individual would like to participate in the contest but does not want to utilize the Facebook feature recommended in the contest, the potential entrant(s) can send a message to 1Love.org on Facebook or email 1Love.org with a request to participate.
29. As a condition to participating in this contest, entrant(s) release and waive 1Love.org from any and all legal liability.
30. Void where prohibited by law.
31. 1Love.org's (known as the One Love Foundation) physical address is: 27777 Franklin Rd, Suite 1640, Southfield, MI 48034.